Hospital Emergency

Go down

Hospital Emergency

Post by vanilize on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:31 pm

I believe I was 19 when this happened but I rushed my homegirl Amanda to the ER because she was having a miscarriage.

I was tripping out for her but I eventually kept my cool and helped her be more calm and aware of what she was going to go through.. so I happened to be on the move to finding a restroom because I had to pee badly. I asked doctors & nurses if they knew where the nearest one was at but each direaction I got I didn't find it.. so eventually, I asked the last doctor (while doing the pp dance) and he said " right around the corner " ..... surely I went right around the corner.. squatted and pissed on accident because I couldnt find it and when I got up (embarrassing, I know) I saw the fucking bathroom.

I then went up to this HOT doctor and played the (I'm retarded-role) he then gave me scrubs to put on. I was so damn embarrassed he was talking about me to the other people... Amanda looked at me and laughed her ass off...

I fucking swear I hate Hospital Bathrooms...
vanilize
proven
proven

Female
Number of posts : 131
Where u At? : Los Angeles
Music : Milli Vanilli, Vanilla Ice, Fat Joe, Sean Kingston
About Me :
I\'m a lazy bum and I haven\'t edited this part yet.

:-(

Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hospital Emergency

Post by Danny. on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:35 pm

:cry:

Danny.
Regular
Regular

Male
Number of posts : 284
Where u At? : New York . Philly . Miami (around the world)
Relationship Status : Single
Music : Milli Vanilli, Vanilla Ice, Fat Joe, Sean Kingston
About Me : <center>Im a lazy bum and I havent edited this part yet.<br></br>:-(</center>
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dannylg1985

Back to top Go down